Optimal Commodity Grouping in a Partial Equilibrium Framework
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Belan, Pascal & Gauthier, Stephane, 2004. "Optimal commodity grouping in a partial equilibrium framework," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 49-54, April.
- Pascal Belan & Stéphane Gauthier, 2004. "Optimal commodity grouping in a partial equilibrium framework," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00106895, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon, James P. F., 1989. "Tax reform via commodity grouping," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 67-81, June.
- Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1979. "A Note on Optimal Taxation and Administrative Costs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(3), pages 475-480, June.
- Baumol, William J & Bradford, David F, 1970. "Optimal Departures from Marginal Cost Pricing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 265-283, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Belan, Pascal & Gauthier, Stéphane & Laroque, Guy, 2008.
"Optimal grouping of commodities for indirect taxation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(7), pages 1738-1750, July.
- Pascal Belan & Stéphane Gauthier & Guy Laroque, 2008. "Optimal grouping of commodities for indirect taxation," Post-Print hal-00731151, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crs:wpaper:2003-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sri Srikandan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crestfr.html .