Optimal commodity grouping in a partial equilibrium framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Pascal Belan & Stéphane Gauthier, 2004. "Optimal commodity grouping in a partial equilibrium framework," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00106895, HAL.
- Pascal Belan & Stéphane Gauthier, 2003. "Optimal Commodity Grouping in a Partial Equilibrium Framework," Working Papers 2003-28, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon, James P. F., 1989. "Tax reform via commodity grouping," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 67-81, June.
- Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 1979. "A Note on Optimal Taxation and Administrative Costs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(3), pages 475-480, June.
- Baumol, William J & Bradford, David F, 1970. "Optimal Departures from Marginal Cost Pricing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 265-283, June.
- W. J. Corlett & D. C. Hague, 1953. "Complementarity and the Excess Burden of Taxation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 21-30.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1972. "Distributional Equity and the Optimal Structure of Public Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(1), pages 32-36, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Belan, Pascal & Gauthier, Stéphane & Laroque, Guy, 2008.
"Optimal grouping of commodities for indirect taxation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(7), pages 1738-1750, July.
- Pascal Belan & Stéphane Gauthier & Guy Laroque, 2005. "The Optimal Grouping of Commodities for Indirect Taxation," Working Papers 2005-15, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Pascal Belan & Stéphane Gauthier & Guy Laroque, 2008. "Optimal grouping of commodities for indirect taxation," Post-Print hal-00731151, HAL.
- Christian Gillitzer & Henrik Jacobsen Kleven & Joel Slemrod, 2017.
"A Characteristics Approach to Optimal Taxation: Line Drawing and Tax‐Driven Product Innovation,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 119(2), pages 240-267, April.
- Gillitzer, Christian & Kleven, Henrik Jacobsen & Slemrod, Joel, 2017. "A characteristics approach to optimal taxation: line drawing and tax-driven product innovation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69821, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:83:y:2004:i:1:p:49-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.