How ‘Provincial is Your Region? Openness and Regional Performance in Europe
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Alfonso Gambardella & Myriam Mariani & Salvatore Torrisi, 2009. "How 'Provincial' Is Your Region? Openness and Regional Performance in Europe," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(7), pages 935-947.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nune Hovhannisyan & Wolfgang Keller, 2015.
"International business travel: an engine of innovation?,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 75-104, March.
- Hovhannisyan, Nune & Keller, Wolfgang, 2010. "International Business Travel: An Engine of Innovation?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7829, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nune Hovhannisyan & Wolfgang Keller, 2011. "International Business Travel: An Engine of Innovation?," NBER Working Papers 17100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Castellani, Davide & Pieri, Fabio, 2013.
"R&D offshoring and the productivity growth of European regions,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 1581-1594.
- Davide Castellani & Fabio Pieri, 2011. "R&D Offshoring and the Productivity Growth of European Regions," Working Papers 1120, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Davide Castellani & Fabio Pieri, 2012. "R&D Offshoring and the Productivity Growth of European Regions," Development Working Papers 345, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 13 Nov 2012.
- Castellani, Davide & Pieri, Fabio, 2013. "R&D offshoring and the productivity growth of European regions," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/20, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Agrawal, Ajay & Galasso, Alberto & Oettl, Alexander, 2014. "Roads and Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 10113, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tani, Massimiliano & Joyeux, Roselyne, 2013. "Do Business Visits Cause Productivity Growth?," IZA Discussion Papers 7827, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:eee:touman:v:52:y:2016:i:c:p:242-253 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsopenness; regional performance; regional advantages; technology; European regions.;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cri:cespri:wp233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio Sterzi). General contact details of provider: http://www.kites.unibocconi.it/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.