Nominal Rigidities, Monetary Policy and Pigou Cycles: On-line Appendix
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jul 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (514) 848-3900
Fax: (514) 848-4536
Web page: http://economics.concordia.ca
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert Barsky & Christopher L. House & Miles Kimball, 2005.
"Sticky Price Models and Durable Goods,"
- Cosmin L. Ilut & Lawrence J. Christiano & Roberto Motto & Massimo Rostagno, 2010.
"Monetary Policy and Stock Market Booms,"
10-69, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Lawrence Christiano & Cosmin Ilut & Roberto Motto & Massimo Rostagno, 2010. "Monetary policy and stock market booms," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 85-145.
- Lawrence Christiano & Cosmin Ilut & Roberto Motto & Massimo Rostagno, 2010. "Monetary policy and stock market booms," CQER Working Paper 2010-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Lawrence Christiano & Cosmin L. Ilut & Roberto Motto & Massimo Rostagno, 2010. "Monetary Policy and Stock Market Booms," NBER Working Papers 16402, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christiano, Lawrence & Ilut, Cosmin & Motto, Roberto & Rostagno, Massimo, 2011. "Monetary Policy and Stock Market Booms," Working Papers 2011-005, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Kobayashi Keiichiro & Nutahara Kengo, 2010.
"Nominal Rigidities, News-Driven Business Cycles, and Monetary Policy,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-26, September.
- KOBAYASHI Keiichiro & NUTAHARA Kengo, 2008. "Nominal Rigidities, News-Driven Business Cycles, and Monetary Policy," Discussion papers 08018, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Klenow, Peter J. & Malin, Benjamin A., 2010.
"Microeconomic Evidence on Price-Setting,"
Handbook of Monetary Economics,
in: Benjamin M. Friedman & Michael Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 6, pages 231-284
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crd:wpaper:12007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Department)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.