R&D Efficiency and Barriers to Entry: A Two Stage Semi-Parametric DEA Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Astrid Cullmann & Jens Schmidt-Ehmcke & Petra Zloczysti, 2012. "R&D efficiency and barriers to entry: a two stage semi-parametric DEA approach," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(1), pages 176-196, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- John R. Baldwin & Paul K. Gorecki, 1990. "Firm Entry and Exit in the Canadian Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers 767, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bengoa, Marta & Román, Valeriano Martínez-San & Pérez, Patricio, 2017. "Do R&D activities matter for productivity? A regional spatial approach assessing the role of human and social capital," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 448-461.
- Cullmann, Astrid & Zloczysti, Petra, 2013. "Towards an Efficient Use of R&D – Accounting for Heterogeneity in the OECD," CEPR Discussion Papers 9345, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:spr:scient:v:105:y:2015:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-015-1764-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cai, Yuezhou & Hanley, Aoife, 2012. "Building BRICS: 2-Stage DEA analysis of R&D efficiency," Kiel Working Papers 1788, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Chiara Franco & Fabio Pieri & Francesco Venturini, 2016.
"Product market regulation and innovation efficiency,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 299-315, June.
- Chiara Franco & Fabio Pieri & Francesco Venturini, 2013. "Product market regulation and innovation efficiency," Working Papers 1313, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- repec:fan:efeefe:v:html10.3280/efe2016-002006 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ron Boschma & Simona Iammarino & Raffaele Paci & Jordy Suriñach & Corinne Autant-Bernard & Sylvie Chalaye & Elisa Gagliardini & Stefano Usai, 2017.
"European Knowledge Neighbourhood: Knowledge Production in EU Neighbouring Countries and Intensity of the Relationship with EU Countries,"
Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie,
Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 108(1), pages 52-75, February.
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & Sylvie Chalaye & Elisa Gagliardini & Stefano Usai, 2017. "European Knowledge Neighbourhood: Knowledge production in EU neighboring countries and intensity of the relationship with EU countries," Post-Print halshs-01196629, HAL.
- Wang, Qunwei & Hang, Ye & Sun, Licheng & Zhao, Zengyao, 2016. "Two-stage innovation efficiency of new energy enterprises in China: A non-radial DEA approach," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 254-261.
- Massimo Filippini & Lin Zhang, 2013. "Measurement of the “Underlying energy efficiency” in Chinese provinces," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 13/183, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
More about this item
Keywordsdata envelopment analysis; R&D efficiency; truncated regulation;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C24 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models; Threshold Regression Models
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:8047. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.