Working-Time Regulation, Firm Heterogeneity, and Efficiency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Camille Logeay & Sven Schreiber, 2006.
"Testing the effectiveness of the French work-sharing reform: a forecasting approach,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(17), pages 2053-2068.
- Camille Logeay & Sven Schreiber, 2005. "Testing the effectiveness of the French work-sharing reform: a forecasting approach," IMK Working Paper 03-2005, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Auray, Stéphane & Danthine, Samuel, 2010.
"Bargaining frictions, labor income taxation, and economic performance,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 54(6), pages 778-802, August.
- Stéphane Auray & Samuel Danthine, 2008. "Bargaining Frictions, Labor Income Taxation and Economic Performance," Working Papers 2008-1, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Stéphane Auray & Samuel Danthine, 2009. "Bargaining Frictions, Labor Income Taxation, and Economic Performance," Cahiers de recherche 09-20, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Stéphane Auray & Samuel Danthine, 2008. "Bargaining Frictions, Labor Income Taxation and Economic Performance," Cahiers de recherche 0803, CIRPEE.
- Fabrice Gilles, 2015.
"Evaluating the Impact of a Working Time Regulation on Capital Operating Time: The French 35-hour Work Week Experience,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 62(2), pages 117-148, May.
- Fabrice Gilles, 2014. "Evaluating the impact of a working time regulation on capital operating time. The French 35-hour work week experience," Working Papers hal-01006765, HAL.
- Díaz, Antonia & Echevarria, Cristina, 2009. "Why a fixed workweek?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 790-798, October.
- Regt Erik R. de, 2005. "Overtime and Short-time with Fluctuating Absenteeism and Demand," Research Memorandum 026, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Schreiber, Sven, 2008. "Did work-sharing work in France? Evidence from a structural co-integrated VAR model," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 478-490, June.
More about this item
Keywordsefficiency; unemployment; work-sharing; working-time;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:3736. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .