Measuring Social Connectedness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konstantin Büchel und Maximilian von Ehrlich, 2016.
"Cities and the Structure of Social Interactions: Evidence from Mobile Phone Data,"
dp1608, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Büchel, Konstantin & Ehrlich, Maximilian v., 2018. "Cities and the Structure of Social Interactions: Evidence from Mobile Phone Data," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 356, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Konstantin Büchel & Maximilian von Ehrlich, 2017. "Cities and the Structure of Social Interactions: Evidence from Mobile Phone Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 6568, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bogang Jun & Aamena Alshamsi & Jian Gao & Cesar A Hidalgo, 2017. "Relatedness, Knowledge Diffusion, and the Evolution of Bilateral Trade," Papers 1709.05392, arXiv.org.
- Kim, Jun Sung & Patacchini, Eleonora & Picard, Pierre M. & Zenou, Yves, 2017. "Urban Interactions," Working Paper Series 1192, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsDiffusion of Information; homophily; Measurement; migration; Patent Citations; Social Networks; Trade;
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-07-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIG-2017-07-23 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-PAY-2017-07-23 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
- NEP-SOC-2017-07-23 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2017-07-23 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:12146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .