Report NEP-MIG-2017-07-23This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elveren, Adem Yavuz & Toksöz, Gülay, 2017. "Why Don’t Highly Skilled Women Want to Return? Turkey’s Brain Drain from a Gender Perspective," MPRA Paper 80290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martijn Smit, 2017. "Following Your Job," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1718, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jul 2017.
- Buttmann, Vera, 2017. "The clash of rural-urban migrants and real estate investors on Phnom Penh's housing market: Prospects for garment workers," IPE Working Papers 91/2017, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Bailey, Michael & Cao, Ruiqing & Kuchler, Theresa & Strï¿½bel, Johannes & Wong, Arlene, 2017. "Measuring Social Connectedness," CEPR Discussion Papers 12146, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anthony Edo, 2017. "The Impact of Immigration on Wage Dynamics: Evidence from the Algerian Independence War," Working Papers 2017-13, CEPII research center.
- Andreas Beerli & Giovanni Peri, 2017. "The Labor Market Effects of Opening the Border: Evidence from Switzerland," KOF Working papers 17-431, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Elisa Giannone, 2017. "Skill-Biased Technical Change and Regional Convergence," 2017 Meeting Papers 190, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Rafael Dix-Carneiro & Brian K. Kovak, 2017. "Margins of Labor Market Adjustment to Trade," NBER Working Papers 23595, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Riccardo Fiorentini & Alina Verashchagina, 2017. "Immigration and Trade: The Case Study of Veneto Region in Italy," Working Papers 03/2017, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Michael A. Clemens & Jennifer Hunt, 2017. "The labor market effects of refugee waves: reconciling conflicting results," CEP Discussion Papers dp1491, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Kuschminder, Katie & Koser, Khalid, 2017. "The role of migration-specific and migration-relevant policies in migrant decision-making in transit," MERIT Working Papers 2017-022, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Constant, Amelie F. & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2017. "Challenged by migration: Europe's options," MERIT Working Papers 2017-018, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Kimberly Beaton & Svetlana Cerovic & Misael Galdamez & Metodij Hadzi-Vaskov & Franz Loyola & Zsoka Koczan & Bogdan Lissovolik & Jan Kees Martijn & Yulia Ustyugova & Joyce Wong, 2017. "Migration and Remittances in Latin America and the Caribbean; Engines of Growth and Macroeconomic Stabilizers?," IMF Working Papers 17/144, International Monetary Fund.