Measuring Social Connectedness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konstantin Büchel und Maximilian von Ehrlich, 2016.
"Cities and the Structure of Social Interactions: Evidence from Mobile Phone Data,"
dp1608, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Büchel, Konstantin & Ehrlich, Maximilian v., 2018. "Cities and the Structure of Social Interactions: Evidence from Mobile Phone Data," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 356, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Konstantin Büchel & Maximilian von Ehrlich, 2017. "Cities and the Structure of Social Interactions: Evidence from Mobile Phone Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 6568, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bogang Jun & Aamena Alshamsi & Jian Gao & Cesar A Hidalgo, 2017. "Relatedness, Knowledge Diffusion, and the Evolution of Bilateral Trade," Papers 1709.05392, arXiv.org.
- Kim, Jun Sung & Patacchini, Eleonora & Picard, Pierre M. & Zenou, Yves, 2017. "Urban Interactions," Working Paper Series 1192, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
More about this item
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- E7 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macro-Based Behavioral Economics
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-07-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2017-07-30 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2017-07-30 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-NET-2017-07-30 (Network Economics)
- NEP-PAY-2017-07-30 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
- NEP-SOC-2017-07-30 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2017-07-30 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:23608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.