Regulation of telecommunication and deployment of broadband
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcel Canoy & Paul de Bijl & Ron Kemp, 2004. "Access to telecommunications networks," Chapters,in: The Economics of Antitrust and Regulation in Telecommunications, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Fink, Carsten & Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep, 2001.
"Liberalizing basic telecommunications : the Asian experience,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2718, The World Bank.
- Fink, Carsten & Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep, 2002. "Liberalizing basic telecommunications : the Asian experience," HWWA Discussion Papers 163, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters,in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jerry A. Hausman, 1997. "Valuing the Effect of Regulation on New Services in Telecommunications," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 28(1997 Micr), pages 1-54.
- Paul de Bijl & Marcel Canoy & M. Bennett, 2001. "Future policy in telecommunications: an analytical framework," CPB Document 5, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Machiel van Dijk & Bert Minne & Machiel Mulder & Henry van der Wiel & J. Poort, 2005. "Do market failures hamper the perspectives of broadband?," CPB Document 102, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Madureira, António & den Hartog, Frank & Bouwman, Harry & Baken, Nico, 2013. "Empirical validation of Metcalfe’s law: How Internet usage patterns have changed over time," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 246-256.
- Massaro, Maria & Pogorel, Gérard & Bohlin, Erik, 2015. "Next Generation of Radio Spectrum Management: Licensed Shared Access and the trade-off between Static and Dynamic Efficiency," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127164, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Massaro, Maria & Pogorel, Gérard, 2015. "Next generation of radio spectrum management licensed shared access and the trade-off between static and dynamic efficiency," 2015 Regional ITS Conference, Los Angeles 2015 146322, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Gómez-Torres, Lina-María & Beltrán, Fernando, 2011. "Analysis of an integrated plan for expanding broadband access in Colombia," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 871-882.
- António Madureira & Nico Baken & Harry Bouwman, 2011. "Value of digital information networks: a holonic framework," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 1-30, April.
More about this item
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2005-12-20 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ICT-2005-12-20 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-NET-2005-12-20 (Network Economics)
- NEP-REG-2005-12-20 (Regulation)
- NEP-TID-2005-12-20 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpb:memodm:131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpbgvnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.