Report NEP-REG-2005-12-20This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oliver Gürtler, 2005. "On Strategic Enabling of Product Piracy in the Market for Video Games," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse36_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Laszlo Goerke & Markus Pannenberg, 2005. "Severance Pay and the Shadow of the Law: Evidence for West Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 1619, CESifo Group Munich.
- Machiel van Dijk & Machiel Mulder, 2005. "Regulation of telecommunication and deployment of broadband," CPB Memorandum 131, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12486 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M. Magnani, 2005. "Labour market regulation and retirement age," Economics Department Working Papers 2005-EP02, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Lee Chee Tong, 2005. "Does Stock Market Liberalisation Benefit The Economy? Evidence From Industry-Level Data," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0516, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Pellegrino, Paola, 2005. "La politica sanitaria in Italia: dalla riforma legislativa alla riforma costituzionale," POLIS Working Papers 55, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Matthew Brzozowski, 2005. "Welfare Reforms and Consumption Among Single Mother Households: Evidence From Canadian Provinces," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 200510, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- J. Mark Ramseyer, 2005. "The Case for Managed Judges: Learning from Japan after the Political Upheaval of 1993," Law and Economics 0512002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edward J. Lopez, 2005. "New Anti-Merger Theories: A Critique," Law and Economics 0512003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marina Della Giusta & Maria Laura Di Tommaso & Steinar Strøm, 2005. "Who’s watching? The market for prostitution services," CHILD Working Papers wp16_05, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Marin, Dalia, 2004. "Law in Transition and Development: The Case of Russia," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 78, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.