Law in Transition and Development: The Case of Russia
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsimperfect input and capital markets; the virtual economy; trade credit; trust; contract enforcement;
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- P30 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2005-12-20 (Finance)
- NEP-REG-2005-12-20 (Regulation)
- NEP-TRA-2005-12-20 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trf:wpaper:78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamilla Benkelberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .