Future policy in telecommunications: an analytical framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reinganum, Jennifer F, 1983.
"Uncertain Innovation and the Persistence of Monopoly,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 741-748, September.
- Reinganum, Jennifer R., 1982. "Uncertain Innovation and the Persistence of Monopoly," Working Papers 431, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 1990.
"The Impact of Corporate Restructuring on Industrial Research and Development,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 21(1990 Micr), pages 85-135.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 1989. "The Impact of Corporate Restructuring on Industrial Research and Development," NBER Working Papers 3216, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bronwyn H. Hall., 1989. "The Impact of Corporate Restructuring on Industrial Research and Development," Economics Working Papers 89-129, University of California at Berkeley.
- Hall, Bronwyn H., 1989. "TheImpact of Corporate Restructuring On Industrial Research and Development," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt7dw7p5dq, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Ordover, Janusz A & Willig, Robert D, 1985. "Antitrust for High-Technology Industries: Assessing Research Joint Ventures and Mergers," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(2), pages 311-333, May.
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters,in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Gilbert, Richard & Stiglitz, Joseph & Tirole, Jean, 1983. "Preemption, leapfrogging and competition in patent races," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-31, June.
- Tom Lee & Louis L. Wilde, 1980. "Market Structure and Innovation: A Reformulation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 94(2), pages 429-436.
- Christopher Harris & John Vickers, 1985. "Perfect Equilibrium in a Model of a Race," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(2), pages 193-209.
- Gilbert, Richard J & Newbery, David M G, 1982. "Preemptive Patenting and the Persistence of Monopoly," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 514-526, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Machiel van Dijk & Bert Minne & Machiel Mulder & Henry van der Wiel & J. Poort, 2005. "Do market failures hamper the perspectives of broadband?," CPB Document 102, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Fabienne Ilzkovitz & Roderick Meiklejohn, 2006.
"European Merger Control: Do We Need an Efficiency Defence?,"
Chapters,in: European Merger Control, chapter 2
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Fabienne Ilzkovitz & Roderick Meiklejohn, 2003. "European Merger Control: Do We Need an Efficiency Defence?," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 57-85, March.
- Marcel Canoy & Patrick Rey & Eric van Damme, 2004.
"Dominance and Monopolization,"
Chapters,in: The International Handbook of Competition, chapter 7
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Canoy, M.F.M. & van Damme, E.E.C. & Rey, P., 2004. "Dominance and monopolization," Other publications TiSEM e2bd13c5-fe22-4200-8dd1-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Canoy, M.F.M. & Rey, P. & van Damme, E.E.C., 2004. "Dominance and Monopolization," Discussion Paper 2004-022, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- ViktÃ³ria Kocsis & Paul Bijl, 2007. "Network neutrality and the nature of competition between network operators," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 159-184, August.
- Marcel Canoy & Paul de Bijl & Ron Kemp, 2004. "Access to telecommunications networks," Chapters,in: The Economics of Antitrust and Regulation in Telecommunications, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Marcel Canoy & S. Onderstal, 2003. "Tight oligopolies: in search of proportionate remedies," CPB Document 29, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Henry van der Wiel, 2001. "Does ICT boost Dutch productivity growth?," CPB Document 16, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Viktória KOCSIS & Paul de BIJL & Rob van der NOLL & Bert TIEBEN, 2015. "Reconsidering ex ante Regulation in the Dutch Electronic Communications Market," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(98), pages 61-83, 2nd quart.
- Machiel van Dijk & Machiel Mulder, 2005. "Regulation of telecommunication and deployment of broadband," CPB Memorandum 131, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
More about this item
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-04-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2002-04-25 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-NET-2002-04-25 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpb:docmnt:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpbgvnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.