Buyer Market Structure and R&D Effort: A Simultaneous Equations Model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 63 (1981)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journal-home.tcl?issn=00346535|
- Richard Levin & Peter C. Reiss, 1984. "Tests of a Schumpeterian Model of R&D and Market Structure," NBER Chapters, in: R&D, Patents, and Productivity, pages 175-208 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Inderst, Roman & Wey, Christian, 2003.
" Bargaining, Mergers, and Technology Choice in Bilaterally Oligopolistic Industries,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 34(1), pages 1-19, Spring.
- Roman Inderst & Christian Wey, 2001. "Bargaining, Mergers, and Technology Choice in Bilaterally Oligopolistic Industries," CIG Working Papers FS IV 01-19, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Inderst, Roman & Wey, Christian, 2001. "Bargaining, Mergers and Technology Choice in Bilaterally Oligopolistic Industries," CEPR Discussion Papers 2981, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Battigalli, Pierpaolo & Fumagalli, Chiara & Polo, Michele, 2007. "Buyer power and quality improvements," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 45-61, June.
- Pierpaolo Battigalli & Chiara Fumagalli & Michele Polo, 2006. "Buyer Power and Quality Improvement," Working Papers 310, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Battigalli, Pierpaolo & Fumagalli, Chiara & Polo, Michele, 2006. "Buyer Power and Quality Improvements," CEPR Discussion Papers 5814, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ramon Faulí‐Oller & Joel Sandonís & Juana Santamaría, 2011. "Downstream Mergers And Upstream Investment," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 79(4), pages 884-898, 07.
- Ramón Faulí-Oller & Joel Sandonís & Juana Santamaria-Garcia, 2007. "Downstream Mergers And Upstream Investment," Working Papers. Serie AD 2007-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Cohen, Wesley M., 2010. "Fifty Years of Empirical Studies of Innovative Activity and Performance," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- Madhuri Saripalle, 2013. "R and D Spillovers Across the Supply Chain: Evidence from the Indian Automobile Industry," Working Papers 2013-083, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Silva, Felipe & Braga, Marcelo J. & Garcia, Joao, 2015. "Link Between R&D Intensity and Market Concentration: Analysis of Brazilian Corn and Soybean Seed Markets," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211563, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Köhler, Christian, 2014. "Bargaining in vertical relationships and suppliers' R&D profitability," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-087, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Song, ChiUng & Oh, Wankeun, 2015. "Determinants of innovation in energy intensive industry and implications for energy policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 122-130.
- Dietmar Harhoff, 1998. "Vertical Organization, Technology Flows and R&D Incentives: An Exploratory Analysis," CIG Working Papers FS IV 98-02, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Köhler, Christian & Rammer, Christian, 2012. "Buyer power and suppliers' incentives to innovate," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-058, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:63:y:1981:i:3:p:336-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed