Report NEP-ENT-2002-04-25This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Borés, Cristina & Saurina, Carme & Torres, Ricard, 2001. "Technological Convergence: a Strategic Perspective," Working Papers of the Department of Economics, University of Girona 2, Department of Economics, University of Girona.
- Ono, Hiroshi & Zavodny, Madeline, 2002. "Gender and the Internet," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 495, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 19 Aug 2002.
- Item repec:bep:grleeb:2-1-1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bep:oplwec:2000-2-8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul de Bijl & Marcel Canoy & M. Bennett, 2001. "Future policy in telecommunications: an analytical framework," CPB Document 5, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Item repec:bep:oplwec:2000-2-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jean-Charles Rochet & Jean Triole, 2002. "Platform Competition in Two Sided Markets," FMG Discussion Papers dp409, Financial Markets Group.