Report NEP-NET-2005-12-20This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Machiel van Dijk & Machiel Mulder, 2005. "Regulation of telecommunication and deployment of broadband," CPB Memorandum 131, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Sven W. Arndt, 2004. "Trade Integration and Production Networks in Asia: The Role of China," Working Papers 0403, Lowe Institute of Political Economy.
- Hultkrantz, Lars & Karlström, Urban & Nilsson, Jan-Eric, 2005. "The Arlanda Airport Rail Link – Lessons Learned From A Swedish Ppp Construction Project," Working Papers 2005:11, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Machiel van Dijk & Bert Minne & Machiel Mulder & Henry van der Wiel & J. Poort, 2005. "Do market failures hamper the perspectives of broadband?," CPB Document 102, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Rebecca Henderson & Sarah Kaplan, 2005. "Inertia and Incentives: Bridging Organizational Economics and Organizational Theory," NBER Working Papers 11849, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2005. "The empirics of social capital and economic development. A critical perspective," Development and Comp Systems 0512015, EconWPA.