International pricing with costly consumer arbitrage
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Anderson, Simon P & Ginsburgh, Victor A, 1999. "International Pricing with Costly Consumer Arbitrage," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 126-139, February.
- Simon P. Anderson & Victor Ginsburgh, 1999. "International pricing with costly consumer arbitrage," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1699, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Braouezec, Yann, 2012.
"Customer-class pricing, parallel trade and the optimal number of market segments,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 605-614.
- Y. Braouezec, 2012. "Customer-class pricing, parallel trade and the optimal number of market segments," Post-Print hal-00788041, HAL.
- Feuerstein Switgard, 2002. "Home Bias, internationale Preisdifferenzierung und Wirtschaftsintegration / Home Bias, International Price Discrimination and Economic Integration," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 222(1), pages 112-131, February.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Toshihiro Matsumura, 2010. "Profit-Enhancing Parallel Imports," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 433-447, July.
- repec:oup:jcomle:v:1:y:2005:i:4:p:747-770. is not listed on IDEAS
- Friberg, Richard & Ganslandt, Mattias & Sandström, Mikael, 2000. "E-commerce and prices - theory and evidence," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 389, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 08 Sep 2000.
- Séverine HALLER & Marie-Hélène JEANNERET, 2003. "Importations parallèles sur le marché automobile européen : une analyse en termes de différentiation verticale," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2003024, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- repec:eee:indorg:v:55:y:2017:i:c:p:137-165 is not listed on IDEAS
- ISHIKAWA Jota & MORITA Hodaka & MUKUNOKI Hiroshi, 2015.
"Parallel Imports and Repair Services,"
15060, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jota Ishikawa & Hodaka Morita & Hiroshi Mukunoki, 2018. "Parallel Imports and Repair Services," CESifo Working Paper Series 6850, CESifo Group Munich.
- ISHIKAWA, Jota & MORITA, Hodaka & MUKUNOKI, Hiroshi, 2017. "Parallel Imports and Repair Services," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-56, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Séverine Haller & Marie-Hélène Jeanneret, 2003. "Importations parallèles sur le marché automobile européen : une analyse en termes de différenciation verticale," Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 69(2), pages 181-204.
- Hsiu-Li Chen, 2009. "Gray Marketing: Does It Hurt the Manufacturers?," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 37(1), pages 23-35, March.
- Kyle Margaret, 2011. "Strategic Responses to Parallel Trade," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 11(2), pages 1-34, January.
- Bruno Larue & Sébastien Pouliot & Christos Constantatos, 2009. "Exports to Smuggle and Smuggling Technologies," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 476-493, August.
- Joan Costa-Font, 2016.
"Is medicines parallel trade ‘regulatory arbitrage’?,"
International Journal of Health Economics and Management,
Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 321-336, December.
- Costa-i-Font, Joan, 2015. "Is medicines parallel trade ‘regulatory arbitrage’?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60963, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Matthew Burgess & Lewis Evans, 2005.
"Parallel Importation And Service Quality: An Empirical Investigation Of Competition Between Dvds And Cinemas In New Zealand,"
Journal of Competition Law and Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 1(4), pages 747-770.
- Evans, Lewis & Burgess, Matt, 2005. "Parallel Importation and Service Quality: An Empirical Investigation of Competition between DVDs and Cinemas in New Zealand," Working Paper Series 3849, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Hamilton, Jonathan H., 2012. "The effect of Canadian imports on prescription drug prices in the U.S," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 1003-1008.
- Friberg, Richard, 2001.
"Two monies, two markets?: Variability and the option to segment,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 317-327, December.
- Friberg, Richard, 2000. "Two monies, two markets? Variability and the option to segment," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 349, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Teodora Cosac, 2004. "Vertical Restraints and Parallel Imports with Differentiated Products," Industrial Organization 0401006, EconWPA.
- Guillaume Gaulier & Séverine Haller, 2000. "The Convergence of Automobile Prices in the European Union: an Empirical Analysis for the Period 1993-1999," Working Papers 2000-14, CEPII research center.
- Friberg, Richard & Ganslandt, Mattias & Sandström, Mikael, 2001. "Pricing Strategies in E-Commerce: Bricks vs. Clicks," Working Paper Series 559, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvrp:1373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.