E-commerce and prices - theory and evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Klemperer, 1995. "Competition when Consumers have Switching Costs: An Overview with Applications to Industrial Organization, Macroeconomics, and International Trade," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 62(4), pages 515-539.
- Masahisa Fujita & Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 2001. "The Spatial Economy: Cities, Regions, and International Trade," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262561476, January.
- Anderson, Simon P & Ginsburgh, Victor A, 1999.
"International Pricing with Costly Consumer Arbitrage,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 126-139, February.
- ANDERSON, Simon P. & GINSBURGH, Victor A., 1999. "International pricing with costly consumer arbitrage," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1373, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Simon P. Anderson & Victor Ginsburgh, 1999. "International pricing with costly consumer arbitrage," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1699, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Michael D. Smith, 2000.
"Frictionless Commerce? A Comparison of Internet and Conventional Retailers,"
INFORMS, vol. 46(4), pages 563-585, April.
- Michael Smith & Erik Brynjolfsson, 1999. "Frictionless Commerce? A Comparison of Internet and Conventional Retailers," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1022, Society for Computational Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristina Mazón & Pedro Pereira, 2001.
"Electronic commerce, consumer search and reailing cost reduction,"
Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE
0102, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Mazón, Cristina & Pereira, Pedro, 2001. "Electronic commerce, consumer search and retailing cost reduction," UC3M Working papers. Economics we016722, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Randy A. Nelson & Richard Cohen & Frederik Roy Rasmussen, 2007. "An Analysis of Pricing Strategy and Price Dispersion on the Internet," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 95-110, Winter.
- Friberg, Richard & Ganslandt, Mattias & Sandström, Mikael, 2001. "Pricing Strategies in E-Commerce: Bricks vs. Clicks," Working Paper Series 559, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsretail pricing; consumer behavior; e-commerce; price discrimination; Internet;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:hastef:0389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lundin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erhhsse.html .