Una aproximación a indicadores diseñados para la medición de impacto en el bienestar del consumidor
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Herrera Saavedra, Juan Pablo & Lis-Gutiérrez, Jenny-Paola, 2012.
"Una aproximación a indicadores diseñados para la medición de impacto en el bienestar del consumidor
[An Approach To Indicators Designed To Measure The Impact On Consumer Welfare]," MPRA Paper 44464, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680.
More about this item
KeywordsBienestar; consumidor; conducta explotativa; variación equivalente; la variación compensada; excedente del consumidor.;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D18 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Protection
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000458:010488. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Grupo De Estudios Económicos). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.