La estructura de las tarifas de registro en las Cámaras de Comercio y beneficios de sus servicios: impacto sobre la competitividad y la formalidad empresarial
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leora Klapper & Raphael Amit & Mauro F. Guillén, 2010.
"Entrepreneurship and Firm Formation across Countries,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Differences in Entrepreneurship, pages 129-158
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klapper, Leora & Amit, Raphael & Guillen, Mauro F. & Quesada, Juan Manuel, 2007. "Entrepreneurship and firm formation across countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4313, The World Bank.
- De Giorgi, Giacomo & Rahman, Aminur, 2013. "SME’s registration: Evidence from an RCT in Bangladesh," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 573-578.
- Michael Fritsch & Florian Noseleit, 2013.
"Investigating the anatomy of the employment effect of new business formation,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 37(2), pages 349-377.
- Michael Fritsch & Florian Noseleit, 2009. "Investigating the Anatomy of the Employment Effects of New Business Formation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-001, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- De Giorgi, Giacomo & Rahman, Aminur, 2013. "SME registration evidence from a randomized controlled trial in Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6382, The World Bank.
- Djankov, Simeon & McLiesh, Caralee & Ramalho, Rita Maria, 2006. "Regulation and growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 395-401, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCámaras de Comercio; Registro mercantil; Formalización; Competitividad; Colombia;
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000124:015726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.