La informalidad empresarial y sus consecuencias: ¿Son los CAE una solución?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mauricio Cárdenas & Carolina Mejía M., 2007. "Informalidad en Colombia: nueva evidencia," COYUNTURA ECONÓMICA, FEDESARROLLO, December.
- Miriam Bruhn, 2011.
"License to Sell: The Effect of Business Registration Reform on Entrepreneurial Activity in Mexico,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 93(1), pages 382-386, February.
- Bruhn, Miriam, 2008. "License to sell : the effect of business registration reform on entrepreneurial activity in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4538, The World Bank.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588, January.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, January.
- Guillermo E. Perry & William F. Maloney & Omar S. Arias & Pablo Fajnzylber & Andrew D. Mason & Jaime Saavedra-Chanduvi, 2007. "Informality : Exit and Exclusion," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6730, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2014. "More Jobs, Better Jobs : A Priority for Egypt," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20584, The World Bank.
- María Angélica Arbeláez & Carolina Camacho & Johanna Fajardo, 2010. "Social housing finance in Colombia," INFORMES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 009057, FEDESARROLLO.
- Ana Maria Oviedo & Mark R. Thomas & Kamer Karakurum-Ozdemir, 2009. "Economic Informality : Causes, Costs, and Policies - A Literature Survey," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 5917, March.
- Belal Fallah, 2014. "The Pros and Cons of Formalizing Informal MSES in the Palestinian Economy," Working Papers 893, Economic Research Forum, revised Dec 2014.
- Mauricio Santa María S. & Carlos Felipe Prada L. & Ana Virginia Mujica P., 2009. "Oportunidades, desafíos y barreras de la movilidad laboral en Colombia: reflexiones para la población en pobreza extrema y moderada," WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 009187, FEDESARROLLO.
- World Bank, 2010. "Scaling-Up SME Access to Financial Services," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12515, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsInformalidad; informalidad empresarial; Colombia.Informality; firms´ informality; Colombia.;
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000123:009191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.