Inteligencia de Mercados: Comportamientos estratégicos sobre precios de oferta en el mercado spot eléctrico Colombiano
El mercado de energía mayorista es uno de los sectores industriales más competitivos de Colombia, y representa uno de los ejes principales en la economía del país. Este mercado ha sido objeto de estudio de varias áreas de conocimiento como la ingeniería eléctrica, economía, finanzas y otros. Aquí se presenta un análisis de los posibles comportamientos estratégicos de los principales agentes de la industria, desde la perspectiva de la inteligencia artificial orientada a la inteligencia de mercados, es decir, un trabajo multidisciplinar centrado en la explicación y emulación de la conducta inteligente y posiblemente estratégica de los agentes involucrados en la actividad de generación de energía en Colombia. ***** The energy market is one of the most competitive Colombian industry sectors, and represents one of the main strategic focus in economy and development of the country. This market has been under study of many knowledge areas such as electric engineering, economy, financial and others. In this work, is presented an analysis of all the possible strategic behaviors of major industry players, from the basis of artificial intelligence oriented to market intelligence, that is, a multidisciplinary work focused on the explanation and emulation of intelligent behavior and possibly strategic of the actors involved in each market activities and in particular the behavior of energy-generating agents in Colombia.
|Date of creation:||17 Feb 2013|
|Contact details of provider:|| |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fabra, Natalia & Toro, Juan, 2005.
"Price wars and collusion in the Spanish electricity market,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3-4), pages 155-181, April.
- Natalia Fabra & Juan Toro, 2001. "Price Wars and Collusion in the Spanish Electricity Market," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2001/05, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Juan Toro & Natalia Fabra, 2002. "Price Wars and Collusion in the Spanish Electricity Market," Economics Series Working Papers 136, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Natalia Fabra & Juan Toro, 2002. "Price Wars and Collusion in the Spanish Electricity Market," Industrial Organization 0212001, EconWPA, revised 31 Aug 2003.
- Green, Richard J & Newbery, David M, 1992. "Competition in the British Electricity Spot Market," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(5), pages 929-953, October.
- Green, Richard & Newbery, David M G, 1991. "Competition in the British Electricity Spot Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 557, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- von der Fehr, Nils-Henrik Morch & Harbord, David, 1993. "Spot Market Competition in the UK Electricity Industry," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(418), pages 531-546, May.
- Von der Fehr, N.H.M. & Harbord, D., 1992. "Spot Market Competition in the UK Electricity Industry," Memorandum 09/1992, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Steven L. Puller, 2007. "Pricing and Firm Conduct in California's Deregulated Electricity Market," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 89(1), pages 75-87, February. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000122:010672. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Centro de Investigaciones Económicas y Financieras (CIEF))
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.