Modelo Estándar de Equilibrio General Computable
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- François Bourguignon & Amedeo Spadaro, 2006.
"Microsimulation as a tool for evaluating redistribution policies,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 4(1), pages 77-106, April.
- François Bourguignon & Amadéo Spadaro, 2005. "Microsimulation as a tool for evaluating redistribution policies," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590863, HAL.
- Amadéo Spadaro & François Bourguignon, 2006. "Microsimulation as a Tool for Evaluating Redistribution Policies," Post-Print halshs-00754162, HAL.
- François Bourguignon & Amedeo Spadaro, 2006. "Microsimulation as a Tool for Evaluating Redistribution Policies," Working Papers 20, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Kendrick, David A & Amman, Hans M, 1999. "Programming Languages in Economics," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 14(1-2), pages 151-181, October.
- Hoffmann, Anders N., 2003. "Imperfect competition in computable general equilibrium models -- a primer," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 119-139, January.
- Diego Corredor & Oliver Enrique Pardo, 2008. "Matrices de Contabilidad Social 2003, 2004 y 2005," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 004582, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Willenbockel, Dirk, 2004. "Specification choice and robustness in CGE trade policy analysis with imperfect competition," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1065-1099, December.
- McDonald, Scott, 2005. "The PROVIDE Project Standard Computable General Equilibrium Model: Version 2," Technical Paper Series 15625, PROVIDE Project.
More about this item
KeywordsModelo; Equilibrio General Computable;
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000118:004943. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bricelda Delgado Martínez). General contact details of provider: .