Strategic Trade Policy and Exchange Rate Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Javier A. Birchenall, 2007. "Income distribution and macroeconomics in Colombia," Journal of Income Distribution, Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 16(2), pages 6-24, June.
- Ortega, Juan Ricardo & Piraquive, Gabriel Armando & Hernandez, Gustavo Adolfo & Soto, Carolina & Prada, Sergio & Ramirez, Juan Mauricio, 2000.
"Incidencia fiscal de los incentivos tributarios
[Fiscal Incidence of tax incentives]," MPRA Paper 14016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Castro Carlos Alberto, 2001. "Eficiencia-X en el sector bancario colombiano," REVISTA DESARROLLO Y SOCIEDAD, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE, September.
- Jagdish Bhagwati & Arvind Panagariya & T. N. Srinivasan, 1998. "Lectures on International Trade, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262522470, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diego F. Angel-Urdinola & Quentin Wodon, 2004.
"The Impact on Inequality of Raising the Minimum Wage: Gap-narrowing and Reranking Effects,"
CEIS, vol. 18(2), pages 317-327, June.
- Diego F. ANGEL URDINOLA & Quentin WODON, 2003. "The impact on inequality of raising the minimum wage: Gap- narrowing and reranking effects," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 003602, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Thomas F. RUTHERFORD & Miles K. LIGHT & Gustavo Adolfo HERNANDEZ, 2002. "A dynamic general equilibrium model for tax policy analysis in Colombia," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 001910, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Jaime Andrés ESTRADA, 2002. "Optimal enforcement: Finding the right balance," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 003302, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Enrique PINZON GARCIA & Oscar M. VALENCIA ARANA, 2006. "The Determinants of Colombian Firm´s Debt-Asset Ratio (1997-2003)," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 003582, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Maria Otilia Orozco, 2005. "Colombia's Higher Education Quality Control System and Potential for Further Development," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 002139, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Mauricio SANTAMARÍA SALAMANCA, 2001. "External Trade, Skill, Technology and the recent increase of income inequality in Colombia," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 002705, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- José Daniel REYES PEÑA, 2003. "The cost of disinflation in Colombia: -A sacrifice Ratio Approach-," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 003579, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Diego F. ANGEL URDINOLA & Quentin WODON, 2003. "Relative labor supply and the gender wage Gap: Evidence for Colombia and the United States," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 003452, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Paula ACOSTA MARQUEZ, 2002. "Does corporate governance matter for developing countries? An overview of the Mexican case," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 002380, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Carlos Alberto CASTRO IRAGORRI, 2003. "Yet another lagging, coincident and leading index for the Colombian economy," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 003785, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Diego F. ANGEL-URDINOLA, 2004. "A Minimum Wage Increase Can Have an Adverse Distributional Impact:The case of Colombia," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 001922, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Allan DRAZEN & Marcela ESLAVA, 2003. "The political business cycle in Colombia on the National and Regional level," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 003616, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000118:003527. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bricelda Delgado Martínez). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.