El Encaje Bancario en Colombia Perspectiva General
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- van Damme, Eric, 1994. "Banking: A Survey of Recent Microeconomic Theory," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(4), pages 14-33, Winter.
- Claudio E. V. Borio, 1997. "Monetary policy operating procedures in industrial countries," BIS Working Papers 40, Bank for International Settlements.
- Gordon H. Sellon & Stuart E. Weiner, 1996. "Monetary policy without reserve requirements: analytical issues," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 5-24.
- Trujillo, Edgar & Posada Posada, Carlos Esteban, 1993. "El encaje optimo," Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 38, pages 105-118, Enero Jun.
- J. Bradford De Long, 2000. "The Triumph of Monetarism?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 83-94, Winter.
- Joshua N. Feinman, 1993. "Reserve requirements: history, current practice, and potential reform," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jun, pages 569-589.
- Kaminow, Ira, 1977. "Required reserve ratios, policy instruments, and money stock control," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 389-408, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santiago Villegas Salazar, 2009.
"Evidencia del canal de la hoja de balance a través de la inversión de las empresas colombianas (1995-2007),"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 27(60), pages 168-215, December.
- Santiago Villegas Salazar, 2009. "Evidencia Del Canal De La Hoja De Balance A Través De La Inversión De Las Empresas Colombianas (1995-2007)," Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 27(60), pages 168-215, Diciembre.
- Christian Glocker & Pascal Towbin, 2012. "Reserve Requirements for Price and Financial Stability: When Are They Effective?," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 8(1), pages 65-114, March.
- Glocker, C. & Towbin, P., 2012. "Reserve Requirements for Price and Financial Stability - When Are They Effective?," Working papers 363, Banque de France.
More about this item
Keywordsinstrumentos de política monetaria; asignación crediticia; regulaciónfinanciera;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- N26 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000094:004327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Clorith Angélica Bahos Olivera). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.