Providing for Growth of the Money Supply
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gomis-Porqueras, Pedro & Peralta-Alva, Adrian, 2010.
"Optimal monetary and fiscal policies in a search theoretic model of monetary exchange,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 331-344, April.
- Pere Gomis-Porqueras & Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2007. "Optimal Monetary and Fiscal Policies in a Search Theoretic Model of Monetary Exchange," 2007 Meeting Papers 84, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Pedro Gomis-Porqueras & Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2008. "Optimal monetary and fiscal policies in a search theoretic model of monetary exchange," Working Papers 2008-015, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Joseph H. Haslag & Scott E. Hein, 1995. "Measuring the policy effects of changes in reserve requirement ratios," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q III, pages 2-15.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:6:y:2000:i:2:p:178-191 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Tindall & Roger Spencer, 2000. "Central bank reserve management: Aggregate targets and interest payments on reserves," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 6(2), pages 178-191, May.
- Richard G. Anderson & Robert H. Rasche, 1996. "Defining the adjusted monetary base in an era of financial change," Working Papers 1996-014, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Scott Freeman & Joseph H. Haslag, 1995. "Should bank reserves earn interest?," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q IV, pages 25-33.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:65:y:1957:p:465. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .