Business cycle asymmetries: Loss aversion, sticky prices, and wages
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baxter, Marianne & Farr, Dorsey D., 2005. "Variable capital utilization and international business cycles," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 335-347, March.
- Javier Gómez & Juan Manuel Julio, 2000.
"An Estimation of the Nonlinear Philips Curve in Colombia,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
001975, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Javier Gómez & Juan Manuel Julio, 2000. "An Estimation of the Nonlinear Philips Curve in Colombia," Borradores de Economia 160, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Eliasson, Ann-Charlotte, 1999. "Is the short-run Phillips curve nonlinear? Empirical evidence for Australia, Sweden and the United States," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 330, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Hyeon-seung Huh & Hyun Lee & Namkyung Lee, 2009. "Nonlinear Phillips curve, NAIRU and monetary policy rules," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 131-151, September.
- Frank Smets & Raf Wouters, 2003.
"An Estimated Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Model of the Euro Area,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 1(5), pages 1123-1175, September.
- Frank Smets & Raf Wouters, 2002. "An estimated dynamic stochastic general equilibrium model of the euro area," Working Paper Research 35, National Bank of Belgium.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2014-06-22 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-UPT-2014-06-22 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000092:011756. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.