Report NEP-UPT-2014-06-22This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sujoy Mukerji & Peter Klibanoff & Kyoungwon Seo, 2014. "Perceived Ambiguity and Relevant Measures," Economics Series Working Papers 711, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Roman V. Belavkin, 2014. "Asymmetry of Risk and Value of Information," SEET Working Papers 2014-03, BELIS, Istanbul Bilgi University.
- David Kelsey & Sara le Roux, 2014. "An Experimental Study on the Effect of Ambiguity in a Coordination Game," Discussion Papers 1410, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Christian Robert & Pierre-Emmanuel Thérond, 2014. "Distortion risk measures, ambiguity aversion and optimal effort," Post-Print hal-00813199, HAL.
- Adler, Matthew & Treich, Nicolas, 2014. "Consumption, Risk and Prioritarianism," TSE Working Papers 14-500, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Antoine Billot & Vassili Vergopoulos, 2014. "Dynamic Consistency and Expected Utility with State Ambiguity," PSE Working Papers halshs-01006698, HAL.
- Dziewulski, Pawel, 2014. "Revealed time-preference," MPRA Paper 56596, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zuo Quan Xu, 2014. "Investment under Duality Risk Measure," Papers 1406.4222, arXiv.org.
- Olivier Bonroy & Stéphane Lemarié & Jean-Philippe Tropeano, 2013. "Credence goods, experts and risk aversion," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00976890, HAL.
- Jérôme Hergueux & Nicolas Jacquemet, 2015. "Social preferences in the online laboratory: a randomized experiment," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00984211, HAL.
- Wilman Gomez, 2014. "Business cycle asymmetries: Loss aversion, sticky prices, and wages," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 011756, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Eric Nazindigouba Kere & Marielle Brunette & Jérôme Foncel, 2015. "Attitude towards Risk and Production Decision: An Empirical analysis on French private forest owners," Working Papers halshs-01005200, HAL.
- Roberto Casarin & Monica Billio & Anthony Osuntuyi, 2014. "Markov Switching GARCH models for Bayesian Hedging on Energy Futures Markets," Working Papers 2014:07, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Takashi Kato & Jun Sekine & Hiromitsu Yamamoto, 2014. "A One-Factor Conditionally Linear Commodity Pricing Model under Partial Information," Papers 1406.4275, arXiv.org.
- Gollier, Christian, 2014. "Gamma discounters are short-termist," IDEI Working Papers 828, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Oct 2014.
- Jan Kabatek & Arthur Van Soest & Elena Stancanelli, 2014. "Income taxation, labour supply and housework: a discrete choice model for French couples," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00966801, HAL.