Estructura salarial y segmentación en el mercado laboral de Colombia: un análisis de las siete principales ciudades, 2001-2005
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael L. Wachter, 1974. "Primary and Secondary Labor Markets: A Critique of the Dual Approach," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 5(3), pages 637-694.
- Mellow, Wesley, 1982. "Employer Size and Wages," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(3), pages 495-501, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:labour:v:31:y:2017:i:1:p:59-72 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEStructura de Salarios; diferencias salariales; segmentacion laboral;
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J42 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Monopsony; Segmented Labor Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000092:005105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.