30 Years of the Single European Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bas Straathof & Gert Jan Linders & Arjan Lejour & Jan Möhlmann, 2008. "The internal market and the Dutch economy: implications for trade and economic growth," CPB Document 168, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Mario Mariniello & André Sapir & Alessio Terzi, 2015. "The long road towards the European single market," Working Papers 873, Bruegel.
- Fabienne Ilzkovitz & Adriaan Dierx & Viktoria Kovacs & Nuno Sousa, 2007. "Steps towards a deeper economic integration: the internal market in the 21st century," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 271, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Boltho, Andrea & Eichengreen, Barry, 2008. "The Economic Impact of European Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 6820, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jacques Pelkmans, 2012. "The Economics of Single Market Regulation," Bruges European Economic Policy Briefings 25, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Jean-Marc Fournier & Aurore Domps & Yaëlle Gorin & Xavier Guillet & Délia Morchoisne, 2015. "Implicit Regulatory Barriers in the EU Single Market: New Empirical Evidence from Gravity Models," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1181, OECD Publishing.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jonne Lehtimäki & David Sondermann, 2022. "Baldwin versus Cecchini revisited: the growth impact of the European Single Market," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 63(2), pages 603-635, August.
- Micossi, Stefano, 2016. "Thirty Years of the Single European Market," CEPS Papers 11919, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Sondermann, David & Lehtimäki, Jonne, 2020. "Baldwin vs. Cecchini revisited: the growth impact of the European Single Market," Working Paper Series 2392, European Central Bank.
- Swati Dhingra & Hanwei Huang & Gianmarco Ottaviano & João Paulo Pessoa & Thomas Sampson & John Van Reenen, 2017.
"The costs and benefits of leaving the EU: trade effects,"
Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 32(92), pages 651-705.
- Swati Dhingra & Hanwei Huang & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Joao Paulo Pessoa & Thomas Sampson & John Van Reenen, 2017. "The costs and benefits of leaving the EU: trade effects," CEP Discussion Papers dp1478, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Mustafizur Rahman & Towfiqul Islam Khan, 2018. "BREXIT and Bangladesh: An Exploratory Study on Likely Economic Implications," CPD Working Paper 121, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Welfens Paul J.J. & Baier Fabian & Kadiric Samir & Korus Arthur & Xiong Tian, 2019.
"EU28 Capital Market Perspectives of a Hard BREXIT: Theory, Empirical Findings and Policy Options,"
The Economists' Voice, De Gruyter, vol. 16(1), pages 1-16, December.
- Paul J.J. Welfens & Fabian Baier & Samir Kadiric & Arthur Korus & Tian Xiong, 2019. "EU28 Capital Market Perspectives of a Hard BREXIT: Theory, Empirical Findings and Policy Options," EIIW Discussion paper disbei256, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Paul J. J. Welfens & Fabian J. Baier, 2018. "BREXIT and Foreign Direct Investment: Key Issues and New Empirical Findings," IJFS, MDPI, vol. 6(2), pages 1-21, April.
- Matteo Fiorini & Bernard Hoekman, 2017. "Economic Governance, Regulation and Services Trade Liberalization," RSCAS Working Papers 2017/27, European University Institute.
- Campos, Nauro F. & Coricelli, Fabrizio & Moretti, Luigi, 2019.
"Institutional integration and economic growth in Europe,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 88-104.
- Nauro Campos & Fabrizio Coricelli & Luigi Moretti, 2019. "Institutional Integration and Economic Growth in Europe," Post-Print hal-01881789, HAL.
- Nauro Campos & Fabrizio Coricelli & Luigi Moretti, 2019. "Institutional Integration and Economic Growth in Europe," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01881789, HAL.
- Nauro Campos & Fabrizio Coricelli & Luigi Moretti, 2019. "Institutional Integration and Economic Growth in Europe," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) hal-01881789, HAL.
- Jeroen Hessel & Niels Gilbert & Jasper de Jong, 2017. "Capitalising on the euro. Options for strengthening the EMU," DNB Occasional Studies 1502, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/5l6uh8ogmqildh09h2q8j620g is not listed on IDEAS
- Elisabeth Christen & Martin Falk, 2020. "Auswirkungen der EU-Mitgliedschaft auf ausländische Greenfield-Direktinvestitionen," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue Q1-Q2/20, pages 110-121.
- International Monetary Fund, 2016. "United Kingdom: Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 2016/169, International Monetary Fund.
- Christian Beer, 2011. "Literature Review on the Economic Effects of the Euro on Austria," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 22-34.
- Ansgar Belke & Daniel Gros, 2017.
"The Economic Impact of Brexit: Evidence from Modelling Free Trade Agreements,"
Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 45(3), pages 317-331, September.
- Belke, Ansgar & Gros, Daniel, 2017. "The economic impact of Brexit: Evidence from modelling free trade agreements," Ruhr Economic Papers 700, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Aichele Rahel & Felbermayr Gabriel J. & Heiland Inga, 2016.
"TTIP and Intra-European Trade: Boon or Bane?,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 236(6), pages 639-664, December.
- Rahel Aichele & Gabriel Felbermayr & Inga Heiland, 2016. "TTIP and intra-European trade: boon or bane?," ifo Working Paper Series 220, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Schouteten, Joachim & Van Lembergen, Katrien & Molnár, Adrienn & Tarantini, Federico & Heene, Aimé & Gellynck, Xavier, 2014. "The European Food Prices Monitoring Tool as a Prerequisite for more Price Transparency in the Food Chain," 2014 International European Forum, February 17-21, 2014, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 199387, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Afesorgbor, Sylvanus Kwaku & van Bergeijk, Peter A.G., 2011. "Multi-membership and effectiveness of regional trade agreements in Western and Southern Africa: a comparative study of ECOWAS and SADC," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 1, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Pitelis, Christos & Kelmendi, Pellumb, 2009. "The political economy of European anti-trust and industrial policy," MPRA Paper 23941, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Benjamin Jung, 2011.
"Sorting It Out: Technical Barriers to Trade and Industry Productivity,"
Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 93-117, February.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel J. & Jung, Benjamin, 2008. "Sorting it out: Technical barriers to trade and industry productivity," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 315, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Gabriel J. Felbermayr & Benjamin Jung, 2008. "Sorting It Out: Technical Barriers to Trade and Industry Productivity," FIW Working Paper series 014, FIW.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Jung, Benjamin, 2011. "Sorting It Out: Technical Barriers to Trade and Industry Productivity," Munich Reprints in Economics 20575, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Harold Creusen & Arjan Lejour, 2009. "The contribution of trade policy to the openness of the Dutch economy," CPB Document 194.rdf, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
More about this item
KeywordsSingle European Market; Regulatory models; Free movements; goods; person; capital; services.;
All these keywords.
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2016-10-30 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:coe:wpbeep:41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eescebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Jessie Moerman The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Jessie Moerman to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eescebe.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.