Implicit Regulatory Barriers in the EU Single Market: New Empirical Evidence from Gravity Models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Stráský, 2016. "Priorities for completing the European Union's Single Market," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1315, OECD Publishing.
- Ansgar Belke & Irina Dubova & Thomas Osowski, 2018.
"Policy uncertainty and international financial markets: the case of Brexit,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(34-35), pages 3752-3770, July.
- Ansgar Belke & Irina Dubova & Thomas Osowski, 2016. "Policy uncertainty and international financial markets: the case of Brexit," ROME Working Papers 201607, ROME Network.
- Belke, Ansgar & Dubova, Irina & Osowski, Thomas, 2016. "Policy uncertainty and international financial markets: The case of Brexit," Ruhr Economic Papers 657, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Belke, Ansgar & Dubova, Irina & Osowski, Thomas, 2016. "Policy Uncertainty and International Financial Markets: The case of Brexit," CEPS Papers 12021, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- David Haugh & Alexandre Kopoin & Elena Rusticelli & David Turner & Richard Dutu, 2016. "Cardiac Arrest or Dizzy Spell: Why is World Trade So Weak and What can Policy Do About It?," OECD Economic Policy Papers 18, OECD Publishing.
- International Monetary Fund, 2016. "United Kingdom; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 16/169, International Monetary Fund.
- Stefano Micossi, 2016. "30 Years of the Single European Market," Bruges European Economic Policy Briefings 41, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Ken Coutts & Graham Gudgin & Jordan Buchanan, 2018. "How the Economics Profession Got It Wrong on Brexit," Working Papers wp493, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Jean-Marc Fournier, 2015. "The negative effect of regulatory divergence on foreign direct investment," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1268, OECD Publishing.
- Christine de la Maisonneuve, 2016. "How to boost export performance in Greece," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1299, OECD Publishing.
- Matteo Fiorini & Bernard Hoekman, 2017. "Economic Governance, Regulation and Services Trade Liberalization," RSCAS Working Papers 2017/27, European University Institute.
- repec:gam:jijfss:v:6:y:2018:i:2:p:46-:d:143042 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rafal Kierzenkowski & Nigel Pain & Elena Rusticelli & Sanne Zwart, 2016. "The Economic Consequences of Brexit: A Taxing Decision," OECD Economic Policy Papers 16, OECD Publishing.
- Micossi, Stefano, 2016. "Thirty Years of the Single European Market," CEPS Papers 11919, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Graham Gudgin & Ken Coutts & Neil Gibson & Jordan Buchanan, 2017. "The Role of Gravity Models in Estimating the Economic Impact of Brexit," Working Papers wp490, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Paul J.J. Welfens, 2015. "Transatlantisches Freihandelsabkommen EU-USA: Befunde zu den TTIP-Vorteilen und Anmerkungen zur TTIP-Debatte," EIIW Discussion paper disbei209, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
More about this item
Keywordscommerce; EU single market; gravity model; marché unique de l’UE; modèle de gravité; product market regulation; réglementation des marchés de produits; trade;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- K20 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2015-01-14 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-INT-2015-01-14 (International Trade)
- NEP-REG-2015-01-14 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:1181-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.