Report NEP-REG-2015-01-14This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pelkmans, Jacques & Renda, Andrea, 2014. "Does EU regulation hinder or stimulate innovation?," CEPS Papers 9822, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Steve Charnovitz & Carolyn Fischer, 2014. "Canada – renewable energy: implications for WTO law on green and not-so-green subsidies," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/109, European University Institute.
- Alessandra Cataldi & Stefano Clò & Pietro Zoppoli, 2014. "The merit-order effect in the Italian Power Market: the impact of solar and wind generation on national wholesale electricity prices," Working Papers 9, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Jean-Marc Fournier & Aurore Domps & Yaëlle Gorin & Xavier Guillet & Délia Morchoisne, 2015. "Implicit Regulatory Barriers in the EU Single Market: New Empirical Evidence from Gravity Models," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1181, OECD Publishing.
- Joseph A. Cullen & Erin T. Mansur, 2014. "Inferring Carbon Abatement Costs in Electricity Markets: A Revealed Preference Approach using the Shale Revolution," NBER Working Papers 20795, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Florian Ziel & Rick Steinert & Sven Husmann, 2015. "Forecasting day ahead electricity spot prices: The impact of the EXAA to other European electricity markets," Papers 1501.00818, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2015.
- Uwe Cantner & Holger Graf & Johannes Herrmann & Martin Kalthaus, 2014. "Inventor Networks in Renewable Energies: The Influence of the Policy Mix in Germany," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-034, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, revised 28 Jan 2016.
- Alexander Kihm & Nolan Ritter & Colin Vance, 2014. "Is the German Retail Gas Market Competitive? A Spatial-temporal Analysis Using Quantile Regression," Ruhr Economic Papers 0522, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Arik Levinson, 2014. "How Much Energy Do Building Energy Codes Really Save? Evidence from California," NBER Working Papers 20797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolò Barbieri, 2014. "Investigating the impacts of technological position and European environmental regulation on green automotive patent activity," SEEDS Working Papers 3114, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Dec 2014.
- Marie Delaplace & Frédéric Dobruszkes, 2014. "From low-cost airlines to low-cost high-speed trains: the French case," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/185809, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bengt Kriström & Chandra Kiran, 2014. "Greening Household Behaviour and Energy," OECD Environment Working Papers 78, OECD Publishing.
- Alberto Bagnai & Christian Alexander Mongeau Ospina, 2014. "Long- and short-run price asymmetries in the Italian energy market: the case of gasoline and heating gasoil," a/ Working Papers Series 1407, Italian Association for the Study of Economic Asymmetries, Rome (Italy).
- Francesco Rotoli & Panayotis Christidis & Elena Navajas Cawood & Héctor Guillermo LÓPEZ RUIZ & Lorenzo VANNACCI, 2014. "Improving speed and frequency in the European rail system: Impact on accessibility and welfare," JRC Working Papers JRC85894, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).