Report NEP-ENE-2015-01-14This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph A. Cullen & Erin T. Mansur, 2014. "Inferring Carbon Abatement Costs in Electricity Markets: A Revealed Preference Approach using the Shale Revolution," NBER Working Papers 20795, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos & Kourtzidis, Stavros, 2014. "Abating CO2 emissions in the Greek energy and industry sectors," MPRA Paper 60807, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arik Levinson, 2014. "How Much Energy Do Building Energy Codes Really Save? Evidence from California," NBER Working Papers 20797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Halkos, George & Kevork, Ilias & Tziourtzioumis, Chris, 2014. "Greenhouse gas emissions and marginal abatement cost curves for the road transport in Greece," MPRA Paper 61032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dominique Thronicker & Ian Lange, 2014. "Determining the Success of Carbon Capture and Storage Projects," Working Papers 2014-14, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Alessandra Cataldi & Stefano Clò & Pietro Zoppoli, 2014. "The merit-order effect in the Italian Power Market: the impact of solar and wind generation on national wholesale electricity prices," Working Papers 9, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Hampf, Benjamin & Rødseth, Kenneth Løvold, 2014. "Optimal profits under environmental regulation: The benefits from emission intensity averaging," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 220, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Steve Charnovitz & Carolyn Fischer, 2014. "Canada – renewable energy: implications for WTO law on green and not-so-green subsidies," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/109, European University Institute.
- Florian Ziel & Rick Steinert & Sven Husmann, 2015. "Forecasting day ahead electricity spot prices: The impact of the EXAA to other European electricity markets," Papers 1501.00818, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2015.
- Alexander Kihm & Nolan Ritter & Colin Vance, 2014. "Is the German Retail Gas Market Competitive? A Spatial-temporal Analysis Using Quantile Regression," Ruhr Economic Papers 0522, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Vu, Tuan Khai & Nakata, Hayato, 2014. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Oil Price Fluctuations in ASEAN Countries: Analysis Using a VAR with Block Exogeneity," Discussion Paper Series 619, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Steinbuks, Jevgenijs & Tyner, Wallace E., 2014. "What is the social value of second-generation biofuels ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7142, The World Bank.
- Jean-Michel Glachant, 2014. "Enhancing flexibility and ensuring efficiency and security: Improving the electricity market in Brazil via a virtual reservoir model," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers p0401, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Yakovleva, Natalia, 2014.
"Перспективы И Проблемы Развития "Зеленых" Инвестиций В России
[Perspectives and problems of development of "green" investment in Russia]," MPRA Paper 60866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Bagnai & Christian Alexander Mongeau Ospina, 2014. "Long- and short-run price asymmetries in the Italian energy market: the case of gasoline and heating gasoil," a/ Working Papers Series 1407, Italian Association for the Study of Economic Asymmetries, Rome (Italy).
- Uwe Cantner & Holger Graf & Johannes Herrmann & Martin Kalthaus, 2014. "Inventor Networks in Renewable Energies: The Influence of the Policy Mix in Germany," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-034, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, revised 28 Jan 2016.
- Bengt Kriström & Chandra Kiran, 2014. "Greening Household Behaviour and Energy," OECD Environment Working Papers 78, OECD Publishing.
- Nicolò Barbieri, 2014. "Investigating the impacts of technological position and European environmental regulation on green automotive patent activity," SEEDS Working Papers 3114, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Dec 2014.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/14382 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cec:wpaper:1415 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- C. Caldeira & L. Dias & F. Freire & D. Kremmydas & S. Rozakis, 2014. "Allocating shadow prices in a multiobjective chance constrained model for biodiesel blending," Working Papers 2014-7, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Semih Tumen & Deren Unalmis & Ibrahim Unalmis & Filiz D Unsal, 2014. "Taxing Fossil Fuels under Speculative Storage," IMF Working Papers 14/228, International Monetary Fund.
- Ren\'e A\"id & Luciano Campi & Delphine Lautier, 2015. "A note on the spot-forward no-arbitrage relations in a trading-production model for commodities," Papers 1501.00273, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2015.
- Oecd, 2014. "Greening Household Behaviour: A review for Policy Makers," OECD Environment Policy Papers 3, OECD Publishing.
- Jean-Marc Fournier & Aurore Domps & Yaëlle Gorin & Xavier Guillet & Délia Morchoisne, 2015. "Implicit Regulatory Barriers in the EU Single Market: New Empirical Evidence from Gravity Models," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1181, OECD Publishing.
- Zachary Brown, 2014. "Greening Household Behaviour: Cross-domain Comparisons in Environmental Attitudes and Behaviours Using Spatial Effects," OECD Environment Working Papers 68, OECD Publishing.
- Coccia M., 2014. "Technology & environment : some possible damaging effects of technological change in advanced and opulent societies," MERIT Working Papers 089, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Arshad Hayat, 2014. "FDI and Economic Growth: The Role of Natural Resources," Working Papers IES 2014/36, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2014.