Dissecting the Size Distribution of Establishments Across Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mayer, Thierry & Zignago, Soledad, 2006.
"Notes on CEPII’s distances measures,"
26469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thierry Mayer & Soledad Zignago, 2011. "Notes on CEPII’s distances measures: The GeoDist database," Working Papers 2011-25, CEPII research center.
- Laura Alfaro & Andrew Charlton & Fabio Kanczuk, 2009.
"Plant-Size Distribution and Cross-Country Income Differences,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics 2008, pages 243-272
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laura Alfaro & Andrew Charlton & Fabio Kanczuk, 2008. "Plant-Size Distribution and Cross-Country Income Differences," NBER Working Papers 14060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Poschke, Markus, 2010. "Skill-Biased Change in Entrepreneurial Technology," IZA Discussion Papers 5202, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Virgiliu Midrigan & Daniel Yi Xu, 2014.
"Finance and Misallocation: Evidence from Plant-Level Data,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(2), pages 422-458, February.
- Virgiliu Midrigan & Daniel Yi Xu, 2010. "Finance and Misallocation: Evidence from Plant-level Data," NBER Working Papers 15647, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco J. Buera & Joseph P. Kaboski & Yongseok Shin, 2011.
"Finance and Development: A Tale of Two Sectors,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 101(5), pages 1964-2002, August.
- Yongseok Shin & Joe Kaboski & Francisco J. Buera, 2008. "Finance and Development: A Tale of Two Sectors," 2008 Meeting Papers 955, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Francisco J. Buera & Joseph Kaboski & Yongseok Shin, 2009. "Finance and Development: A Tale of Two Sectors," NBER Working Papers 14914, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Banerji, Ranadev, 1978. "Average size of plants in manufacturing and capital intensity : A cross-country analysis by industry," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 155-166, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- François Gourio & Nicolas Roys, 2014.
"Size‐dependent regulations, firm size distribution, and reallocation,"
Econometric Society, vol. 5, pages 377-416, July.
- François Gourio & Nicolas A. Roys, 2012. "Size-Dependent Regulations, Firm Size Distribution, and Reallocation," NBER Working Papers 18657, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- François Gourio & Nicolas Roys, 2013. "Size-dependent regulations, firm size distribution, and reallocation," Working Paper Series WP-2013-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Nicolas Roys & Francois Gourio, 2013. "Size-Dependent Regulations, Firm Size Distribution, and Reallocation," 2013 Meeting Papers 199, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
KeywordsPlant size distribution; enterprise environment.;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L53 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Enterprise Policy
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2012-07-01 (Business Economics)
- NEP-IUE-2012-07-01 (Informal & Underground Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cmf:wpaper:wp2012_1204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Araceli Requerey). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemfies.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.