On Designing a One-Stage "Behavioral Model" to Explain City Sizes
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Taylor, Carol A., 1986. "Spatial utility equilibrium and city size distribution in a central place system," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-22, January.
- T. A. Cameron & K.J. White, 1985. "Generalized Gamma Family Regression Models for Long Distance Telephone Call Durations," UCLA Economics Working Papers 363, UCLA Department of Economics.
- McDonald, James B, 1984. "Some Generalized Functions for the Size Distribution of Income," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 647-63, May.
- Alperovich, Gershon, 1982. "Scale economies and diseconomies in the determination of city size distribution," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 202-213, September.
- Alperovich, Gershon, 1984. "The size distribution of cities: On the empirical validity of the rank-size rule," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 232-239, September.
- Rosen, Kenneth T. & Resnick, Mitchel, 1980. "The size distribution of cities: An examination of the Pareto law and primacy," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 165-186, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclawp:409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tim Kwok)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.