The size distribution of cities: On the empirical validity of the rank-size rule
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerß, Wolfgang & Gerß, Joachim, 2005. "Untersuchungen zu demographischen Gleichgewichtsverteilungen nach dem Zipfschen Gesetz," Duisburger Beiträge zur soziologischen Forschung 4/2005, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of Sociology.
- Merriman, David, 2016. "What determines the level of local business property taxes?," Working Papers 16-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Trudy Ann Cameron, 1986. "On Designing a One-Stage "Behavioral Model" to Explain City Sizes," UCLA Economics Working Papers 409, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Inna MANAEVA & Svetlana RASTVORTSEVA, 2016. "Zipf'S Law As Assessment Tool Of Urban Inequality," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(3), pages 19-30, December.
- Urzúa, Carlos M., 2011. "Testing for Zipf's law: A common pitfall," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(3), pages 254-255, September.
- Soo, Kwok Tong, 2005.
"Zipf's Law for cities: a cross-country investigation,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 239-263, May.
- Kwok Tong Soo, 2004. "Zipfs Law for Cities: A Cross Country Investigation," CEP Discussion Papers dp0641, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Soo, Kwok Tong, 2004. "Zipf's law for cities: a cross country investigation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19947, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:hrs:journl:v:viii:y:2016:i:3:p:19-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sebastien TERRA, 2009. "Zipf's Law for Cities: On a New Testing Procedure," Working Papers 200920, CERDI.
- Ricardo Machado Ruiz, 2004. "As Estruturas Urbanas Do Brasil: Uma Análise A Partir Do Tamanho Das Cidades," Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 122, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Yoshihiko Nishiyama & Susumu Osada & Yasuhiro Sato, 2008. "OLS ESTIMATION AND THE "t" TEST REVISITED IN RANK-SIZE RULE REGRESSION," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 691-716.
- Roman Römisch, 2015. "Estimating agglomeration in the EU and the Western Balkan regions," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 117, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:16:y:1984:i:2:p:232-239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .