Official Intervention in the Foreign Exchange Market or, Bet Against the Central Bank
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johnson, Harry G, 1976. "Destabilizing Speculation: A General Equilibrium Approach," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(1), pages 101-108, February.
- Peter J. Quirk, 1977. "Exchange Rate Policy in Japan: Leaning against the Wind (Politique des taux de change au Japon: modÃ©ration des forces du marchÃ©) (La polÃtica de tipos de cambio de JapÃ³n: ModeraciÃ³n de las fuerza," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 24(3), pages 642-664, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John H. Makin, 1981. "International Capital Flows under Full Monetary Equilibrium: An Empirical Analysis," NBER Working Papers 0648, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-05-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2001-05-16 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-IFN-2001-05-16 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclawp:185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/ .