Report NEP-IFN-2001-05-16This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Vimal Balasubramaniam issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Isabel Campos & Zenón Jiménez-Ridruejo, . "Were the Peseta Exchange Rate Crises Forecastable During Target Zone Period?," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 00-07, FEDEA.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Roldán, . "Insurance Mechanisms Against Asymmetric Shocks in a Monetary Union: A Proposal with an Application to EMU," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 00-08, FEDEA.
- Francisco J. Climent & Vicente Meneu, . "Has 1997 Asian Crisis Increased Information Flows Between International Markets?," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 01-01, FEDEA.
- Benjamin Eden, 1980. "On the Use of Local Currency When Less Inflationary Currencies are Available: An Overlapping Generations Model," UCLA Economics Working Papers 187, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Craig Burnside & Martin Eichenbaum & Sergio T. Rebelo, 2001. "On the Fiscal Implications of Twin Crises," RCER Working Papers 482, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Carmela E. Quintos & Zhenhong Fan & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2000. "Structural Change in Tail Behavior and the Asian Financial Crisis," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1283, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Carmen Díaz-Roldán, . "Coordination of Fiscal Policies in a Monetary Union," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 00-09, FEDEA.
- Michael D. Bordo & Ehsan U. Choudhri, 1980. "Currency Substitution and the Semand for Money: Some Evidence for Canada," UCLA Economics Working Papers 190, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, . "A Quantitative Analysis of the Effects of Capital Controls: Spain, 1986-1990," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 00-01, FEDEA.
- Dean Taylor, 1980. "Official Intervention in the Foreign Exchange Market or, Bet Against the Central Bank," UCLA Economics Working Papers 185, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Donald J. Brown & Marten H. Wegkamp, 2001. "Weighted Minimum Mean-Square Distance from Independence Estimation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1288, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:200156 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:are:cudare:888 is not listed on IDEAS anymore