Report NEP-FMK-2001-05-16This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Rust & George Hall, 2001. "Middle Men Versus Market Makers: A Theory of Competitive Exchange," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1299, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Francisco J. Climent & Vicente Meneu, . "Has 1997 Asian Crisis Increased Information Flows Between International Markets?," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 01-01, FEDEA.
- Doornik, Jurgen A., . "Daily DJIA," Instructional Stata datasets for econometrics ddjia, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Carmela E. Quintos & Zhenhong Fan & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2000. "Structural Change in Tail Behavior and the Asian Financial Crisis," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1283, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, . "A Quantitative Analysis of the Effects of Capital Controls: Spain, 1986-1990," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 00-01, FEDEA.
- Dean Taylor, 1980. "Official Intervention in the Foreign Exchange Market or, Bet Against the Central Bank," UCLA Economics Working Papers 185, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Fernández-Rodríguez & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & Julián Andrada-Félix, . "Technical analysis in the Madrid stock exchange," Studies on the Spanish Economy 23, FEDEA.
- Giovanni Cespa, 2001. "A comparison of stock market mechanisms," Economics Working Papers 545, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Nov 2003.
- John Y. Campbell & Robert J. Shiller, 2001. "Valuation Ratios and the Long-run Stock Market Outlook: An Update," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1295, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.