International Capital Flows under Full Monetary Equilibrium: An Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John F. O. Bilson, 1979. "Recent Developments in Monetary Models of Exchange Rate Determination (Evolution rÃ©cente des modÃ¨les monÃ©taires de dÃ©termination des taux de change) (Progreso reciente en el campo de los modelos m," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 26(2), pages 201-223, June.
- Caves, Douglas W & Feige, Edgar L, 1980. "Efficient Foreign Exchange Markets and the Monetary Approach to Exchange-Rate Determination," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(1), pages 120-134, March.
- Kouri, Pentti J K & Porter, Michael G, 1974. "International Capital Flows and Portfolio Equilibrium," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(3), pages 443-467, May/June.
- Branson, William H & Hill, Raymond D, Jr, 1971. "Capital Movements Among Major OECD Countries: Some Preliminary Results," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 26(2), pages 269-286, May.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-1176, December.
- Dean Taylor, 1980. "Official Intervention in the Foreign Exchange Market or, Bet Against the Central Bank," UCLA Economics Working Papers 185, UCLA Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John H. Makin, 1981. "Exchange Rate Behavior under Full Monetary Equilibrium: An Empirical Analysis," NBER Working Papers 0647, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:0648. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.