A Bayesian Approach to Adaptive Expectations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Darby, Michael R, 1976.
"Rational Expectations under Conditions of Costly Information,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 31(3), pages 889-895, June.
- Michael R. Darby, 1974. "Rational Expectations Under Conditions of Costly Information," UCLA Economics Working Papers 045, UCLA Department of Economics.
- H. Theil & S. Wage, 1964. "Some Observations on Adaptive Forecasting," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(2), pages 198-206, January.
- M. Nerlove & S. Wage, 1964. "On the Optimality of Adaptive Forecasting," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(2), pages 207-224, January.
- Carlson, John A & Parkin, J Michael, 1975. "Inflation Expectations," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 42(166), pages 123-138, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodney L. Jacobs & Robert A. Jones, 1978. "Price Expectations in the United States: 1947-1973," UCLA Economics Working Papers 107, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Volkan Hacioglu, 2015.
"Bayesian Expectations and Strategic Complementarity: Implications for Macroeconomic Stability,"
- Hacıoğlu, Volkan, 2015. "Bayesian Expectations and Strategic Complementarity: Implications for Macroeconomic Stability," MPRA Paper 75397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodney L. Jacobs, 1978. "An Examination of the Economic and Muthian Rationality of Price Level Forecasts," UCLA Economics Working Papers 135A, UCLA Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclawp:093. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/ .