The Sequential Regularity of Competitive Equilibria and Sunspots
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pietra, Tito, 1992.
"The Structure of the Set of Sunspot Equilibria in Economies with Incomplete Financial Markets,"
Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 321-40, July.
- Pietra, T., 1991. "The structure of the set of sunspot equilibria in economies with incomplete financial markets," CORE Discussion Papers 1991032, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mandler Michael, 1995. "Sequential Indeterminacy in Production Economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 406-436, August.
- Cass, David, 1992. "Sunspots and Incomplete Financial Markets: The General Case," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 341-58, July.
- Balasko, Yves, 1994.
"The expectational stability of Walrasian equilibria,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 179-203, March.
- Yves Balasko, 1993. "The Expectational Stability of Walrasian Equilibria," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 93.09, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Mandler, Michael, 1997. "Sequential regularity in smooth production economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 487-504, May.
- Suda, Shinichi & Tallon, Jean-Marc & Villanacci, Antonio, 1992. "Real Indeterminacy of Equilibria in a Sunspot Economy with Inside Money," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 309-19, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:penntw:e2d9482c0b44fc6a481e83aaef85a573. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.