Sunspots and Incomplete Financial Markets: The General Case
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bowman, David & Faust, Jon, 1997.
"Options, Sunspots, and the Creation of Uncertainty,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(5), pages 957-975, October.
- David Bowman & Jon Faust, 1995. "Options, sunspots, and the creation of uncertainty," International Finance Discussion Papers 510, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alessandro, CITANNA & SCHMEDDERS, Karl, 2002.
"Controlling price volatility through financial innovation,"
Les Cahiers de Recherche
749, HEC Paris.
- Alessandro Citanna & Karl Schmedders, 2002. "Controlling Price Volatility Through Financial Innovation," Discussion Papers 1338, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Alessandro Citanna & Karl Schmedders, 2002. "Controlling Price Volatility Through Financial Innovation," Working Papers hal-00594367, HAL.
- Jean-Marc Tallon, 1995.
"Théorie de l'équilibre général avec marchés financiers incomplets,"
Programme National Persée, vol. 46(5), pages 1207-1239.
- Jean-Marc Tallon, 1995. "Théorie de l'équilibre général avec marchés financiers incomplets," Post-Print halshs-00502526, HAL.
- Atsushi Kajii, "undated".
"The Sequential Regularity of Competitive Equilibria and Sunspots,"
Penn CARESS Working Papers
e2d9482c0b44fc6a481e83aae, Penn Economics Department.
- Atsushi Kajii, "undated". ""The Sequential Regularity of Competitive Equilibria and Sunspots''," CARESS Working Papres 95-11, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Sumudu W. Watugala, 2015. "Economic Uncertainty and Commodity Futures Volatility," Working Papers 15-14, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.
- Bisin, Alberto, 1998. "General Equilibrium with Endogenously Incomplete Financial Markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 19-45, September.
- M. Salto & T. Pietra, 2013. "Welfare and excess volatility of exchange rates," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 52(2), pages 501-529, March.
- Kajii, Atsushi, 1998. "Sunspots and the Sequential Regularity of Competitive Equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 187-194, January.
- Bernard Cornet & Ramu Gopalan, 2010.
"Arbitrage and equilibrium with portfolio constraints,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 45(1), pages 227-252, October.
- Bernard Cornet & Ramu Gopalan, 2009. "Arbitrage and Equilibrium with Portfolio Constraints," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200911, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2009.
- Bernard Cornet & Ramu Gopalan, 2009. "Arbitrage and equilibrium with portofolio constraints," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09077, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Bernard Cornet & Ramu Gopalan, 2009. "Arbitrage and Equilibrium with Portfolio Constraints," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00441873, HAL.
- Guzman, Mark G. & Haslag, Joseph H. & Orrenius, Pia M., 2003. "A role for government policy and sunspots in explaining endogenous fluctuations in illegal immigration," Working Papers 0305, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Keister, Todd, 1998. "Money Taxes and Efficiency When Sunspots Matter," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 43-68, November.
- Kang, Minwook, 2015. "Price-level volatility and welfare in incomplete markets with sunspots," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 58-66.
- Atsushi Kajii, 2007. "Welfare Gains And Losses In Sunspot Equilibria," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 58(3), pages 329-344.
- Mark G. Guzman & Joseph H. Haslag & Pia M. Orenius, 2013. "Government Policy under Price Uncertainty: A Source of Volatility in Illegal Immigration," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2013-05, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Gottardi, Piero & Kajii, Atsushi, 2003. "A note on the regularity of competitive equilibria and asset structures," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 763-776, September.
- W. -X. Zhou & D. Sornette, 2002. "Evidence of a Worldwide Stock Market Log-Periodic Anti-Bubble Since Mid-2000," Papers cond-mat/0212010, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2003.
- Joe Haslag & Mark G. Guzman & Pia M. Orrenius, 2003. "A Role for Sunspots in Explaining Endogenous Fluctutations in Illegal Immigration," Working Papers 0312, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Hoelle, Matthew, 2014. "The relation between sunspot effects and multiplicity in incomplete markets models with numeraire assets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 119-127.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:2:y:1992:i:3:p:341-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.