Sunspots and the Sequential Regularity of Competitive Equilibria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Debreu, Gerard, 1970. "Economies with a Finite Set of Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(3), pages 387-392, May.
- Pietra, Tito, 1992.
"The Structure of the Set of Sunspot Equilibria in Economies with Incomplete Financial Markets,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 321-340.
- PIETRA, Tito, "undated". "The structure of the set of sunspot equilibria in economies with incomplete financial markets," CORE Discussion Papers RP 997, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pietra, T., 1991. "The structure of the set of sunspot equilibria in economies with incomplete financial markets," CORE Discussion Papers 1991032, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Cass, David, 1992. "Sunspots and Incomplete Financial Markets: The General Case," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 2(3), pages 341-358, July.
- Balasko, Yves, 1994.
"The expectational stability of Walrasian equilibria,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 179-203, March.
- Yves Balasko, 1993. "The Expectational Stability of Walrasian Equilibria," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 93.09, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Suda, Shinichi & Tallon, Jean-Marc & Villanacci, Antonio, 1992.
"Real Indeterminacy of Equilibria in a Sunspot Economy with Inside Money,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 2(3), pages 309-319, July.
- Shinichi Suda & Jean-Marc Tallon & Antonio Villanacci, 1992. "Real indeterminacy of equilibria in a sunspot economy with inside money," Post-Print halshs-00499388, HAL.
- Mandler Michael, 1995. "Sequential Indeterminacy in Production Economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 406-436, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:78:y:1998:i:1:p:187-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.