Sunspots and the Sequential Regularity of Competitive Equilibria
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Debreu, Gerard, 1970.
"Economies with a Finite Set of Equilibria,"
Econometric Society, vol. 38(3), pages 387-392, May.
- DEBREU, Gérard, "undated". "Economies with a finite set of equilibria," CORE Discussion Papers RP 67, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pietra, Tito, 1992. "The Structure of the Set of Sunspot Equilibria in Economies with Incomplete Financial Markets," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 2(3), pages 321-340, July.
- PIETRA, Tito, "undated". "The structure of the set of sunspot equilibria in economies with incomplete financial markets," CORE Discussion Papers RP 997, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pietra, T., 1991. "The structure of the set of sunspot equilibria in economies with incomplete financial markets," CORE Discussion Papers 1991032, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Cass, David, 1992. "Sunspots and Incomplete Financial Markets: The General Case," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 2(3), pages 341-358, July.
- Balasko, Yves, 1994. "The expectational stability of Walrasian equilibria," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 179-203, March.
- Yves Balasko, 1993. "The Expectational Stability of Walrasian Equilibria," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 93.09, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Suda, Shinichi & Tallon, Jean-Marc & Villanacci, Antonio, 1992. "Real Indeterminacy of Equilibria in a Sunspot Economy with Inside Money," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 2(3), pages 309-319, July.
- Shinichi Suda & Jean-Marc Tallon & Antonio Villanacci, 1992. "Real indeterminacy of equilibria in a sunspot economy with inside money," Post-Print halshs-00499388, HAL.
- Mandler Michael, 1995. "Sequential Indeterminacy in Production Economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 406-436, August. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:78:y:1998:i:1:p:187-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.