Prices, Asset Markets and Indeterminacy
Competitive equilibrium allocations are indeterminate when the net trades in commodities are constrained, while the asset market is incomplete.
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Debreu, Gerard, 1970.
"Economies with a Finite Set of Equilibria,"
Econometric Society, vol. 38(3), pages 387-92, May.
- Geanakoplos, John & Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1989.
"Real indeterminacy with financial assets,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 22-38, February.
- Polemarchakis, H. M., 1988. "Portfolio choice, exchange rates, and indeterminacy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 414-421, December.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1991. "Indeterminacy in Incomplete Market Economies," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 45-61, January.
- Balasko, Yves & Cass, David & Siconolfi, Paolo, 1990. "The structure of financial equilibrium with exogenous yields : The case of restricted participation," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 195-216.
- DUTTA, J. & POLEMARCHAKIS, Heracles, 1995. "Time to build and equilibrium contracts," CORE Discussion Papers 1995082, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:82:y:1998:i:1:p:46-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.