Prices, Asset Markets and Indeterminacy
Competitive equilibrium allocations are indeterminate when the net trades in commodities are constrained, while the asset market is incomplete.
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Debreu, Gerard, 1970.
"Economies with a Finite Set of Equilibria,"
Econometric Society, vol. 38(3), pages 387-92, May.
- DUTTA, J. & POLEMARCHAKIS, Heracles, 1995. "Time to build and equilibrium contracts," CORE Discussion Papers 1995082, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1991. "Indeterminacy in Incomplete Market Economies," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 1(1), pages 45-61, January.
- John Geanakoplos & Andreu Mas-Colell, 1985.
"Real Indeterminacy with Financial Assets,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
770R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Oct 1985.
- Polemarchakis, H. M., 1988. "Portfolio choice, exchange rates, and indeterminacy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 414-421, December.
- Balasko, Yves & Cass, David & Siconolfi, Paolo, 1990. "The structure of financial equilibrium with exogenous yields : The case of restricted participation," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 195-216.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:82:y:1998:i:1:p:46-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.