The Structure of the Set of Sunspot Equilibria in Economies with Incomplete Financial Markets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- PIETRA,Â Tito, 1992. "The structure of the set of sunspot equilibria in economies with incomplete financial markets," CORE Discussion Papers RP 997, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pietra, T., 1991. "The structure of the set of sunspot equilibria in economies with incomplete financial markets," CORE Discussion Papers 1991032, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandro, CITANNA & SCHMEDDERS, Karl, 2002.
"Controlling price volatility through financial innovation,"
HEC Research Papers Series
749, HEC Paris.
- Alessandro Citanna & Karl Schmedders, 2002. "Controlling Price Volatility Through Financial Innovation," Discussion Papers 1338, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Alessandro Citanna & Karl Schmedders, 2002. "Controlling Price Volatility Through Financial Innovation," Working Papers hal-00594367, HAL.
- Pietra, Tito & Siconolfi, Paolo, 1997. "Extrinsic Uncertainty and the Informational Role of Prices," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 154-180, November.
- Jean-Marc Tallon, 1995.
"Théorie de l'équilibre général avec marchés financiers incomplets,"
Programme National Persée, vol. 46(5), pages 1207-1239.
- Jean-Marc Tallon, 1995. "Théorie de l'équilibre général avec marchés financiers incomplets," Post-Print halshs-00502526, HAL.
- Atsushi Kajii, "undated".
"The Sequential Regularity of Competitive Equilibria and Sunspots,"
Penn CARESS Working Papers
e2d9482c0b44fc6a481e83aae, Penn Economics Department.
- Atsushi Kajii, "undated". ""The Sequential Regularity of Competitive Equilibria and Sunspots''," CARESS Working Papres 95-11, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- M. Salto & T. Pietra, 2013. "Welfare and excess volatility of exchange rates," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 52(2), pages 501-529, March.
- Kajii, Atsushi, 1998. "Sunspots and the Sequential Regularity of Competitive Equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 187-194, January.
- Atsushi Kajii, 2007. "Welfare Gains And Losses In Sunspot Equilibria," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 58(3), pages 329-344.
- Donati, Paola, 2003. "Indeterminacy of rational expectations equilibria in sequential financial markets," Working Paper Series 262, European Central Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:2:y:1992:i:3:p:321-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.