Financial reporting and market e¢ ciency with extrapolative investors
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ariel Rubinstein & Ran Spiegler, 2008.
"Money Pumps in the Market,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 6(1), pages 237-253, 03.
- Spiegler, Ran, 2006.
"Competition over agents with boundedly rational expectations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 1(2), pages 207-231, June.
- Ran Spiegler, 2005. "Competition over Agents with Boundedly Rational Expectations," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000535, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ran Spiegler, 2006.
"The Market for Quacks,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 73(4), pages 1113-1131.
- repec:bla:restud:v:73:y:2006:i:4:p:1113-1131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Faruk Gul & Wolfgang Pesendorfer & Tomasz Strzalecki, 2014.
"Coarse Competitive Equilibrium and Extreme Prices,"
8365, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Greenwood, Robin & Nagel, Stefan, 2009.
"Inexperienced investors and bubbles,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 239-258, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levarc:786969000000000451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.