Financial reporting and market e¢ ciency with extrapolative investors
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Greenwood, Robin & Nagel, Stefan, 2009.
"Inexperienced investors and bubbles,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 239-258, August.
- Rani Spiegler, 2005.
"The Market for Quacks,"
784828000000000634, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ran Spiegler, 2005.
"Competition over Agents with Boundedly Rational Expectations,"
122247000000000535, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Spiegler, Ran, 2006. "Competition over agents with boundedly rational expectations," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 1(2), pages 207-231, June.
- repec:bla:restud:v:73:y:2006:i:4:p:1113-1131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wolfgang Pesendorfer & Tomasz Strzalecki & Faruk Gul, 2014.
"Coarse Competitive Equilibrium and Extreme Prices,"
2014 Meeting Papers
1412, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ariel Rubinstein & Rani Spiegler, 2005.
"Money Pumps in the Market,"
122247000000000941, UCLA Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levarc:786969000000000451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.