Financial reporting and market e¢ ciency with extrapolative investors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Spiegler, Ran, 2006.
"Competition over agents with boundedly rational expectations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 1(2), pages 207-231, June.
- Ran Spiegler, 2005. "Competition over Agents with Boundedly Rational Expectations," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000535, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Greenwood, Robin & Nagel, Stefan, 2009. "Inexperienced investors and bubbles," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 239-258, August.
- Ariel Rubinstein & Ran Spiegler, 2008. "Money Pumps in the Market," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 6(1), pages 237-253, March.
- De Long, J Bradford, et al, 1990.
" Positive Feedback Investment Strategies and Destabilizing Rational Speculation,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 45(2), pages 379-395, June.
- J. Bradford De Long & Andrei Shleifer & Lawrence H. Summers & Robert J. Waldmann, 1989. "Positive Feedback Investment Strategies and Destabilizing Rational Speculation," NBER Working Papers 2880, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- De Long, J. Bradford & Shleifer, Andrei & Summers, Lawrence H. & Waldmann, Robert J., 1990. "Positive Feedback Investment Strategies and Destabilizing Rational Speculation," Scholarly Articles 27693805, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Emir Kamenica & Matthew Gentzkow, 2011. "Bayesian Persuasion," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(6), pages 2590-2615, October.
- Faruk Gul & Wolfgang Pesendorfer & Tomasz Strzalecki, 2017.
"Coarse Competitive Equilibrium and Extreme Prices,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 107(1), pages 109-137, January.
- Faruk Gul & Wolfgang Pesendorfer & Tomasz Strzalecki, "undated". "Coarse Competitive Equilibrium and Extreme Prices," Working Paper 8365, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Wolfgang Pesendorfer & Tomasz Strzalecki & Faruk Gul, 2014. "Coarse Competitive Equilibrium and Extreme Prices," 2014 Meeting Papers 1412, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ran Spiegler, 2006. "The Market for Quacks," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 73(4), pages 1113-1131.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30747159 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:87:y:1993:i:04:p:856-869_10 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Di Maggio & Marco Pagano, 2012.
"Financial Disclosure and Market Transparency with Costly Information Processing,"
EIEF Working Papers Series
1212, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised May 2014.
- Di Maggio, Marco & Pagano, Marco, 2014. "Financial disclosure and market transparency with costly information processing," CFS Working Paper Series 485, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Di Maggio, Marco & Pagano, Marco, 2012. "Financial Disclosure and Market Transparency with Costly Information Processing," CEPR Discussion Papers 9207, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco di Maggio & Marco Pagano, 2012. "Financial Disclosure and Market Transparency with Costly Information Processing," CSEF Working Papers 323, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 23 Jul 2016.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levarc:786969000000000451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.dklevine.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.