Bank Value and Financial Fragility
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gobert, Karine & González, Patrick & Poitevin, Michel, 2002. "Bank Value and Financial Fragility," Cahiers de recherche 0206, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Gobert, Karine & Gonzalez, Patrick & Poitevin, Michel, 2002. "Bank Value and Financial Fragility," Cahiers de recherche 0202, GREEN.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leland, Hayne E, 1994.
" Corporate Debt Value, Bond Covenants, and Optimal Capital Structure,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1213-1252, September.
- Hayne E. Leland., 1994. "Corporate Debt Value, Bond Covenants, and Optimal Capital Structure," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-233, University of California at Berkeley.
- Veronika Dolar & Césaire Meh, 2002. "Financial Structure and Economic Growth: A Non-Technical Survey," Staff Working Papers 02-24, Bank of Canada.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
More about this item
KeywordsBank value; aggregate liquidity constraint; financial coalition; refinancing; Valeur d'une banque; contrainte de liquidité agrégée; coalition financière; refinancement;
- D46 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Value Theory
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-11-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2002-11-10 (Finance)
- NEP-MFD-2002-11-10 (Microfinance)
- NEP-PKE-2002-11-10 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2002-11-10 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirpro:2002rp-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .