Report NEP-RMG-2002-11-10This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jaroslava Hlouskova & Kurt Schmidheiny & Martin Wagner, 2002. "Multistep Predictions from Multivariate ARMA-GARCH: Models and their Value for Portfolio Management," Diskussionsschriften dp0212, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Karine Gobert & Patrick González & Michel Poitevin & Alexandra Lai, 2002. "Bank Value and Financial Fragility," CIRANO Project Reports 2002rp-07, CIRANO.
- Ilan Goldfajn & Marcos Antonio Silveira, 2002. "Should government smooth exchange rate risk?," Textos para discussão 465, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- James R. Barth & Gerard Caprio, Jr. & Ross Levine, 2002. "Bank Regulation and Supervision: What Works Best?," NBER Working Papers 9323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wing-Keung Wong & Robert B. Miller & Keshab Shrestha, 2002. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of ARMA Model with Error Processes for Replicated Observations," Departmental Working Papers wp0217, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Gauthier Lanot, 2002. "On the Variance Covariance Matrix of the Maximum Likelihood Estimator of a Discrete Mixture," Econometrics 0211001, EconWPA.
- Anna J. Schwartz, 2002. "Asset Price Inflation and Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 9321, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.