Report NEP-PKE-2002-11-10This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karine Gobert & Patrick González & Michel Poitevin & Alexandra Lai, 2002. "Bank Value and Financial Fragility," CIRANO Project Reports 2002rp-07, CIRANO.
- Keith Tribe, 2002. "Historical Schools of Economics: German and English," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0211002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefan W. Schmitz, 2002. "Carl Menger’s “Money” and the Current Neoclassical Models of Money," Macroeconomics 0211001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dean Baker & Andrew Glyn & David Howell & John Schmitt, 2002. "Labor Market Institutions and Unemployment: A Critical Assessment of the Cross-Country Evidence," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2002-17, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Stefan W. Schmitz, 2002. "Uncertainty in the Austrian Theory of Capital," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0211001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anna J. Schwartz, 2002. "Asset Price Inflation and Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 9321, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.